This picture is going to be one of my favorites. These two were such big helpers while Amy and I were trying to can green beans last week. They really enjoyed playing in this cooler full of ice water & beans. Amy and I realized...once again.....how difficult it is to do certain things with kids!!! I think these two ate more beans and ice and scattered them on the porch more than they actually "helped". But they did provide plenty of entertainment!

In these next two pictures Gus was once again "helping" Mommy bake a cake. Doesn't he look like the best helper ever???!
Yes he is going for the beaters. I didn't manage to get a picture but he was sucking the chocolate clean off of them!
He gets this from me because Lord knows I love me some cake batter and icing! When Daddy questioned our behavior we just told him that Gus was practicing for his birthday cake!!!I know it's a little early but J and I went ahead and gave Gus his birthday present! J finished putting it together and Gus had to take it for a spin. My parents gave me and wagon for my 1st birthday so I thought it would be neat to give one to Gus. I am sure that over the years this wagon will haul a wide variety of things. I think that Gus would prefer it to have a motor, being the speed demon that he is, I just hope it is a little while before he learns he can attach it to the 4-wheeler and pull it around!


The birthday boy looks cute as he can be up in his wagon :) And I love the pics of the big helpers. Those two are gonna be best buddies, I can feel it.
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo big stuff in that new wagon. I love it! And that icing picture is too much. I can hardly wait to see him on Sunday. Big stuff, that Gus is these days, I know he will be all about the attention, gifts and CAKE!
ReplyDeleteHe might not be such a "big" helper, but he SURE IS a CUTE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteawwww!!! so cute... not sure how I missed this post! Love the picture of the boys "canning beans"... SO cute!!!! Cant wait for a birthday recap! As much as he loved licking those beaters, I bet he LOVED his birthday cake!!!
ReplyDeleteA wagon is a perfect birthday present!!!!
ReplyDelete~Becca