Monday, May 3, 2010

He's all Boy!

Gus has really taken a liking to all things "boy" lately. He likes to:

splash and play in the pool and especially drink the pool water,


chew on sticks, grass and dirt,



Ride and play on all types of equipment (basically anything that moves and he doesn't have to ride in a carseat),











This last picture is Gus and Papa on the tractor if you can't see in there! He is so funny ya'll. If I would stay outside all day and ride him around on our various forms of equipment in the yard he would be perfectly happy!!









2 comments:

  1. YEP...I'm pretty sure "all boy" sums Gus up. I loved all the pictures Lyndsay. He's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! My favorite is the one of Gus on the Mini Giant. That's sooo cute. I can't wait to show Uncle Adam. He'll say, "Yep! I know what we're getting Gus for his birthday!"

    ReplyDelete