

Gus didn't understand why his momma didn't want a kiss goodbye! Sorry sweety.
J and I went out to the first movie we have seen since May 2009! We saw the romantic comedy "When in Rome".
It was a good movie we both enjoyed. And what trip is complete without a stop at Chic-fil-a for some nuggets and waffle fries? I know we're big spenders aren't we? We laughed on the way home at how early it was (8:30). We used to just start our dates at 8:30 not end them! I had a great time and according to MaeMae and Papa, so did Gus. Mom said he was an angel! I'm sure if she continues to feed him Oreos though he'll always be a good boy!
So cute! Leave it to those grandparents to be the ones to do things like that! :) Horray for date nights! Those are few and far between once babies come! And you are right, they certainly change! No more late nights, and the majority of the converstaion is about the babies the whole time anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG...how cute! I can understand why you didn't kiss him goodbye, but that face is just precious. I'm glad that you and J got to have a date night. :) Glad that you guys AND gus had a good time.
ReplyDelete