Last Sunday morning, while J was taking off our garbage, I decided to make us some breakfast. Biscuits and gravy just sounded good to me, so I pulled out the heavy cream and cast iron skillet and went to work. Gus, however, decided that it was too early to play on the floor and was pulling on my pajama bottoms wanting to be picked up right then. So.....to distract him I opened the dishwasher, his favorite playground. At least the dishes were clean!! He proceeded to climb up on the door so I went and grabbed the camera. Boy was he proud of himself.

Sunday afternoon we made a trip to Home Depot to pick up some things for J. and on the way home we needed a treat for the road....
Don't worry he didn't actually drink but just a little bit, but I thought it was cute! And it wasn't coffee just vanilla, for those of you who were thinking I am crazy. He thinks he is half grown, so anything he sees me or his daddy doing he wants to do too. We have our hands full for sure!
Those pictures are so cute! He's a big boy now, Lyndsay, that's for sure. Those are sweet. He's such a cute little boy.
ReplyDeleteToo cute, Lyndsay. That Gus is fearless.
ReplyDeleteOn the dishwasher!! How cute!!
ReplyDelete~Becca