Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Crawler!

While our Thanksgiving was plagued with sickness and injury (don't worry we're all ok now!), one good thing did take place: my baby is crawling!!


He just started, on the floor, in front of all of the aunts and grandmas the night before Thanksgiving. At first it wasn't too pretty but he has really improved over the past few days. He is already getting into things in the house and heads straight for the Christmas tree every time he sees it! He also is pulling up in the crib, much to his father and my surprise! You should have seen how fast we made it into his room when we saw him pull up on the monitor. We had to lower that mattress down right then and there. I know that as he gets into everything I'll be wishing for my immobile child back but right now it is pretty exciting around our house. He is real proud of himself and especially enjoys all of the applause he gets, I think he learned that from Allie!! HA!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! for baby Gus! What a BIG boy!!! Your world is about to be changed for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for little Gus. Many, many more things to get into :) He's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete