I know that it has been over a month since my brother's wedding and I haven't shared a picture with you all. Lynsey's Aunt Cindy took the photos and they are wonderful. She just finished all of the editing this past week and I snagged this photo of our family!
This was the only picture of us all we had taken before Gus zonked out on us and took a much needed nap! I think the picture turned out great. The hard part will be trying to pick out which pictures I want to frame! 


The pictures turned out so so good. I can't wait to see your Christmas pictures.
ReplyDeletethese are great, Lyns! The family picture is wonderful! Baby Gus in a tux is too much... too much!!! Everybody looks great! And carrie told me what a beautiful bride your SIL was and she was right! She's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete