Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was my 4th wedding anniversary! I don't know where the last 4 years have gone, but I am looking forward to the next four more than ever. J and I don't usually give gifts for anniversaries because Christmas is so close. So last night we called Mae Mae to babysit and we headed out to eat. We decided on MTs Chophouse and were pleased that we did. It is a very nice restaurant and the food was delicious, pricey but delicious. It is one of those special occasions only places and we were way out of our league! J is so hilarious, he asked for ketchup to go on his steak and, after they looked at him funny, they did bring him a small dish on a platter. I don't know what those waitors thought about us, but hopefully we gave them a few laughs! The steaks were Wagyu, which is occording to our waitor, the America version of Kobe beef and they were very tender. The macaroni and cheese was my favorite, if any of you go make sure you get it. It has four different cheeses, absolute heaven!! Everything was good though that we tried so I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a special night out.
God blessed me with the sweetest man and I look forward to each and every day we get to spend together. I love you J.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....that's such a sweet post. You two are both so sweet, I hope that y'all have many, many, MANY more years together. The restaurant sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 4 years already! Just seems like yesterday J was still sink hole filler! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete