I just wanted to share some photos of the little hunter with you all. We had a fun time this weekend, except for a few mosquito bites! Gus enjoyed riding in the truck without being in the carseat and he loves being outside in general. We started out the day all bundled up,

He did start out with shoes but they didn't last long! This next photo is one of my favorites, as you can see J. and I didn't do a lot of hunting, just playing with Gus. Gus liked to play with the little boy in the truck mirror.

We stopped at lunch for a picnic and Gus was able to stretch out on the dog box and lose some of his clothes!


After lunch Gus wanted to help Daddy drive.
All in all we had a great day together, even though there were no big kills :) We did discover all kinds of things that we need in the hunting truck that we had forgotten (wipes being the biggest oops, thankfully Aunt Lynsey had some in their truck), but we'll get the hang of it hopefully before the season is out! Next year he'll be wanting to ride with Papa and Mae Mae instead of Momma and Daddy, so we better enjoy him while I can.


He did start out with shoes but they didn't last long! This next photo is one of my favorites, as you can see J. and I didn't do a lot of hunting, just playing with Gus. Gus liked to play with the little boy in the truck mirror.
We stopped at lunch for a picnic and Gus was able to stretch out on the dog box and lose some of his clothes!


After lunch Gus wanted to help Daddy drive.
All in all we had a great day together, even though there were no big kills :) We did discover all kinds of things that we need in the hunting truck that we had forgotten (wipes being the biggest oops, thankfully Aunt Lynsey had some in their truck), but we'll get the hang of it hopefully before the season is out! Next year he'll be wanting to ride with Papa and Mae Mae instead of Momma and Daddy, so we better enjoy him while I can.
He is so cute- how old is he??? He looks close to the same age as my 6 month old!
ReplyDelete~Becca
Those are some really cute pictures, Lyndsay. It looks like y'all had a blast. Your little boy is sweet, sweet, SWEET. I enjoy having him visit with us at the Journal. I just know he's gonna love the outdoors just like his parents :)
ReplyDeleteBecca, he will be 6 months on Nov 30th!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. These are precious! I could bite his cheeks... seriosuly just bite him!
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of your side of the family in him when he's wearing that hat!
The last picture is great, too!
You know we are going to have to beat J when Gus gets big enough to kill his first deer. (:
ReplyDelete