Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Many Thanks

Today is my last day at work and therefore my last day with a computer until next Monday, therefore I am going to cover all the bases for this weekend in this post. First and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope that you have a wonderful and safe day with lots of fattening foods and plenty of family to share it with. I myself will be with my family this year for lunch and am excited about the traditional goodies we'll have to eat, especially the fried turkey breast which is my favorite! I also have always been in charge of decorating the table with leaves, vines, berries and other items found in nature so I look forward to that too. Gus will be passed around more than the turkey I'm sure, as this is his first Thanksgiving and he has too many aunts and cousins to visit with. So I'm willing to bet there will be lots of picture taking and sugar stealing!


Also up this weekend is the annual Ayers' girls Christmas tree shopping trip. I am so excited about starting to decorate for Christmas and the tree is my favorite way to start. This will be my first Christmas in our new house and I can't wait to see it dressed in red and green!


The Gators also have to play the Seminoles on Saturday and as always you just never know what will happen when those two teams play. Hopefully it will be a good game, and by good I mean as long as the Gators win I don't care what the score is! HA!

Go Gators!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Give Gus a kiss for me. That boy is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I crazy or somewhere in the back of my mind do I remember you liking FSU when we were in school??? Maybe I'm crazy...

    ReplyDelete