Monday, November 2, 2009

A Fun Weekend!

This weekend was a lot of fun for our family. We spent our first night away from the house since Gus was born at the hunting camp Friday night. Gus slept like a champ, unlike J. and I who slept very little. I wish I could still zonk out just anywhere! Saturday morning, in honor of Halloween, we played a little dress up with some christmas antlers from the Dollar Store.




















Then Saturday night he turned into a whitetail deer. His costume was complete with antlers, a tail, and hooves on his feet! J. cut the lining out of it right before we left the house so it wouldn't be quite so warm. All in all it wasn't too bad, Gus received lots of goodies that Daddy and Mommy will get to eat (which is just what I need!).
















Gus also met up with some of his buddies for some photos.


















Once the pictures had been struck and the candy collected, the boys decided they needed to get comfortable!
















We had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year when they can all walk and really enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! Those babies look SOOOOO Sweet! I loved all their outfits! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus was the cutest deer I've ever seen! And I'm loving those big red antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we had ran into you guys. All those babies sure are cute. Braley and I had to snap a few picture in your Grannie's yard.

    ReplyDelete