Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things I Cannot Live Without


While wondering through blogland I came across a page where people were listing things they couldn't live without. Of course my family, friends and faith are at the top of that list but I thought it would be fun to share some of the not so obvious ones:


1. DVR- If you don't have it you should get it. I don't know how to watch TV without it! Now that we have to work around Gus' schedule it helps us to still be able to catch our favorite shows.




2. Coca-Cola - My Papa would be proud. Having worked for the Coca-Cola company most of his life, we always had coke to drink. Now I have to have it at least once a day!



3. Gus' bouncy seat - This has been a life saver from day one. Gus will sit in it while I do any number of things like; shower, cook, clean etc.



4. Air Conditioning - I am hot natured and therefore hate to be hot! We keep our house a comfortable 75 degrees!



5. Jeans - I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. If I have my choice of what to wear, it will always be jeans.



Those are just a few of course. Share yours with me!

1 comment:

  1. Things I cannot live without:
    - the internet (I like to be connected to the rest of the world!) Ha..
    - Sweet tea
    - mascara & chapstick or lipgloss
    - M&M Cookies
    - my camera
    - My Tervis Tumbler cup

    :)
    Annie

    ReplyDelete