Monday, September 21, 2009

Big Adventures Ahead

With hunting season fast approaching, J and I have been trying to figure out where we would sleep now that we have Gus. In previous years we just slept on a pull out couch in the cookshed but we knew that wasn't going to cut it for much longer! We really wanted to find a camper and had been looking around for one that would work. Well the Lord completely dropped this one in our laps! So Saturday afternoon our little family loaded up and went to pick up our new camper. Since we didn't get home until late that night we took a picture before church Sunday morning.
It is really a nice camper and was kept extra clean. It has one slide out, air conditioning, heat, full kitchen etc. I am so excited about our future adventures. Not only will this be great in hunting season but vacations too. I hope that it will be a foundation for a lot of wonderful childhood memories for Gus. I can remember going camping with my family in my grandparents pop-up trailer when I was little. We had some great times and still laugh about those trips occasionally when we all get together. So if any of you come across a good campground or have your own great camping spots let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we used to go camping when I was litte! I used to love it! Although I did go again when I was a teen, and didn't appreciate the "facilities" if you could call it that. But it is going to be SO fun with Mr. Gus :) I can't wait to see pics and hear about it. I know y'all are itchin' for Huntin' season. Mr. Gus is looking too cute in that pic, Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete