Ok I absolutely love fall and I have noticed the changes in the air for the last week or so, has anyone else? I am ready for cooler mornings and afternoons so that Gus and I can spend more time outside, which is where he loves to be. Yesterday, being my day off, Gus and I spent some fun time taking fall pictures outside! I know he thought I was crazy putting him in a long sleeve shirt and jeans to go outside but I was quick, I promise! This is my favorite photo. 

He had on shoes but quickly kicked them off (oh well). Needless to say I had to run to Walgreens and have it blown up to an 8x10. What better fall decorations could I have than Gus? Gus and I also picked up our other fall decorations out of storage yesterday. I know I'm starting a little early but I am so ready. Besides this month and next are going to be busy with John and Lynsey's upcoming wedding. We have less than two months to go! That will be another blog soon. We start having showers this month.
Happy Fall!
Oh Lyndsay! You know I love me some Baby Gus, but seeing him in his fall fashions makes me want to drive home right now and kiss him! That is the sweetest picture ever. I love his little grin. And I think he looks so handsome, he may need to wear that to Allie's birthday party on the 10th!
ReplyDeleteBlowing up the picture to use as fall decoration is such a great idea! (One I may need to steal-ha ha :)
Oh my gosh. I LOVE it! What a doll!!! Look at that smirk!!! SOOOOOOO cute! And i am with you all the way with starting early with the fall decor--- we drug ours out on Monday & I've put everything out (except the scarecrows on the fence...that's next Monday's mission!) :)
ReplyDeleteGirl, I am with ya. Other than getting a few bales of hay and putting up my yard stuff I am "falled" out. Love the picture idea. I actually bought a frame from Hobby Lobby this weeknd to put Braley's picture in.
ReplyDeleteThat Gus is just to cute! Enjoy him because boy, does the time fly.
How stinkin' cute is he!!!!
ReplyDelete