This past Friday night, J, Gus and I headed out to the high school football game! First we met up with Gus' best friend Noah and Amy and Brent for supper. The boys were completely decked out in their team spirit. I don't have a picture of both of them yet but here is one of Gus.

It is a little blurry but it was taken with a camera phone. The noise surprisingly didn't bother Gus too much. He even took a short siesta! And, in typical boy fashion, he was mesmerized by the cheerleaders and their sparkling pom-poms. I know that it won't be long before we'll be watching him play on that field and I'll have to be running off those cheerleaders. HA! He also got to meet a lot of home-town friends and was passed around like a sack of potatoes. We are hoping to check out this week's game against the Bulldogs. Hope to see some of you there! GO TIGERS!
Gus is definitely the laid back one of the two. Can't wait to see the picture of them together! I think I'll frame that one.
ReplyDeletesparkling pom poms. Tee hee.
ReplyDelete