Thursday, April 15, 2010

Standing...sort of

At my parents house the wild flowers/weeds & azaleas were beautiful this year! They just screamed for Gus to have his picture taken with them. I didn't realize when I placed him in the position I wanted him to be in that he would remain standing, long enough for me to take the photos and when he fell down he would stand back up! It was the first time I had seen him "free" stand up! I just know he'll be walking before long. Here are the azaleas in the back yard:

That is his new "face" these days. He can use it to say "oooh" or to blow on his hot food!!
This picture is him on the way down once he realized he was standing by himself:


These are what we call "rabbit weed" flowers. They were covering the hayfields by my parents home. This was when I left him standing:
He kind of looks like "Mom where are you going?".
This was him on the way down:

The last one is my favorite. He was clapping and smiling like he was proud of himself!! His momma sure was too! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- he is PRECIOUS!!!! I love the pictures in the flowers!!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, Lyndsay, Gus' new face. It's too cute. He used it on me on Tuesday for the first time and I about fell out! Look out little girls, Mr. Gus' is going to be something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Lyndsay! Love these pics! We've got to find us a field of wildflowers for a 2010 photo shoot soon! :)
    Love Gus' "oohhh" face! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww! So precious! I saw the second picture and he looked like he should be watching an exercise video :) So cute! I'm so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the rabbit weed pictures with Gus are my favorite!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s. YES--do call me when you are ready for Disney--I'm the guru!

    ReplyDelete