Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baseball & Beaches

This past weekend we took Gus to his first baseball game at our local high school. He had cousins playing on both teams so my whole family was practically there.


Gus made himself at home and took in the sights.

Look who else came, Gus' best friend Noah!


Maybe these two will play on this field just like both of their Dads did! The boys had a good time eating grass and working the crowd.
This is Gus and his cousin Brooks who had sunflower seeds. Gus was very interested in those sunflower seeds!
On Saturday afternoon we took a drive and made a big loop on the west coast. Gus had never really been to the beach before so we stopped at Shired Island to let him put his toes in the sand.


It was an overcast day and I little cool to be in the water but Gus liked it!


Next, Gus drove us over to Suwannee (not really but we like to pretend of course!).


He and Dad had to check out the river from the dock and watch a few boats go by. We didn't stay long though because the sand gnats were horrible!

This was only the second time Gus had been to the family camp in Suwannee. The last time being when he was only a month old at our annual 4th of July get-together. J. and I are currently planning when we can go back and stay for a weekend. I think Gus would really enjoy a boatride next!!

7 comments:

  1. such cute pics, Lynds! Love them!
    Looks like yall had a GREAT weekend! & I agree, I think Gus would love a boat ride! Cant wait to see pics of that---how cute will he be in a tiny life jacket?!?!? SOOOOO cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! I love the picture of J and Gus on the dock and the one of Gus and Noah at the baseball field. One day, that might need to be a yearbook picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable Lyndsay! I can't believe how big he is!! I love yall's family Easter pics! What fun a baby brings to the picture! :) (not that I"m getting any ideas or anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you all had a great weekend. The photos are so cute. I love the first and third photos.
    Also I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and signing up for the crock pot giveaway.
    Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all Gus' big boy adventures! I love it. I'm glad he had fun with Noah at the baseball game. And, I think that his Pap would LOVE for him to go on a boat ride :) ....many many years of fishing to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!! I love seeing all these pics of Gus- he reminds me of Ian so much! When was his birthday???

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca, Gus' birthday is May 30!

    ReplyDelete