Gus has come in contact with some interesting things lately! The best part is that none of it seems to bother him. He is fearless, which he got from his father certainly, not me! This wild-haired cow took a liking to Gus at my parents house. Gus really wanted to get through the barb-wired fence and pet him.



The whole herd was there and Gus was loving all of the "attention". As you can see I had to pull him back when he got too close.
As Carrie and Annie have already shared, we went to Callahan to play with the chicks. Gus, had a good time playing with the plastic eggs!

Chicks beware; he is likely to bite you or bop you on the head! By the way, ya'll don't laugh at his pink-lined jeans he borrowed from his cousin!

My mom had made a chocolate milk cake for dessert this week and after she topped it with cool-chip, Gus had to inspect and clean the cool-whip container. It was so funny!

And this was the result of his hard work!

I had one sticky boy that night!
Gus had a busy weekend. Love the Cool Whip picture (Noah tried Cool Whip last week and loved it too). I can definitely see some Parrish in that last pic!!!
ReplyDeleteExciting times for a little boy! I LOVED the cool whip pic :)
ReplyDeleteLet me just tell you how much I adore that picture of Gus eating straight from the Cool Whip container!!! TOO CUTE!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing so hard over the picture of Gus up in the Cool Whip! He is sooo cute and funny!
ReplyDelete