Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sugar and Smiles :)
I am about as excited as I can be! If I manage to make it thru this day it will be a miracle because I am bound to make so many mistakes due to lack of paying attention. You see, I am super thrilled that the rest of the Ayers' family is having to go to the Chamber Banquet tonight and that means that Allie, J. and I are having a big time. Granted it has been a long time since I have babysat a child as small as Allie but she is so precious it really doesn't matter. I know that Carrie will provide us with the necessary information to fill in the gaps in my memory and we will be set. J. and I are going to watch her at Mam and Pap's house because our house is EXTREMELY cold (this morning it was 38 degrees in my kitchen). I know you are thinking, "How in the world do you survive in that cold?". Let me tell you I am counting down the days to the big move because I will not miss wearing a sock hat on the couch and carrying the space heater from the bedroom to the bathroom a hundred times a day and having to eat breakfast in the bedroom on the floor in front of the heater! It is a miracle that I don't have pneumonia. But, back to Allie, J and I are planning to steal lots of sugar and hoping for plenty of smiles tonight because that is all an aunt and uncle need to make it all worth while. Besides we really need the practice right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet you're excited! Well, let me tell you..she's as cute as she can be today. I bet y'all will have tons of fun and get tons of sugar!
ReplyDeleteLyndsay,
ReplyDeleteThank y'all so much for babysitting. I know Allie had a great time with Uncle J and Aunt Lyndsay. I can't wait to see her and Gus running around together. Look out TES!
Tell Annie you need a Snuggie :)
ReplyDelete