Friday, January 9, 2009

Cherry Coke and Limeades!

Being pregnant I was prepared for sickness and cravings from the beginning. Thank goodness I avoided the sickness but I have to say I have been dissappointed that the cravings haven't been a little more wild! So far the best I can do is Cherry flavoring. When I was little I used to always get a cherry coke at Ralphs but I hadn't had one in years until recently. Now whenever I am anywhere near Ralphs or the Burger Spot I have to stop in! The same thing goes for cherry limeades at sonic. I love them (and their ice) all hours of the day. That is sadly about as far as it goes though. No weird food cravings, I just crave food period. It all tastes so good and when it is time to eat, well it's time to eat. There is no waiting. I sure am going to miss being able to eat like this though after a few more months, so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy! Enjoy! It is the BEST food will ever taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, truly, food will never taste that good EVER again. And the good thing is, Dr M almost never says anything about your weight...well except the time I tried to explain how everything tasted SO GOOD and he told me (imagine Puerto Rican accent) "Maybe you could enjoy that in smaller portions" LOL..live it up and ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a BOY to me!
    And yes, girl, enjoy how good food is now, and have dessert often! :)

    ReplyDelete