So I am way overdue in welcoming Mattie to the blog world! She was born March 16 and weighed 7.5 pounds and was 20 inches long. It is very hard to believe that we just celebrated her 2 month milestone!
Her big brother is pretty head over heels for her most days. He really has been a big help to his momma. I know that this is difficult on him and some days he tries all of my patience, but overall he is adjusting well!
Mattie wasn't the baby long on my side of the family as my brother and sister-in-law had cousin Harlee exactly one month later. We're hoping these two are big buddies!
Looking back on pictures of Gus I know that Mattie's time as my baby is going to fly by. She is already in a hurry to be just as big as her brother! Gus and I were proud of her big push up this past week. Tummy time is not her favorite time but she is getting stronger day by day.
Speaking of time flying, Gus will turn 4 on the 30th of this month and we are in birthday mode around our house. Gus decided he wanted a pool party this year so we will be splashing this coming Saturday! How bad is it that I'm already making plans for Mattie's first birthday too??



No comments:
Post a Comment