I am having such a difficult time wrapping my head around the fact that I only have 11 weeks left before I get to meet my sweet little girl! Don't get me wrong, physically I feel like she should be here any minute!

And I know that I look it too! This pregnancy has not been as easy as the first. Maybe it's the four years difference in my age or the fact that I can't nap and rest at leisure while taking care of a rambunctious 3 year old but I am definitely ready for her arrival. I wish I could say that her room is ready for her as well but as time draws nearer my to-do list only seems to grow. Mattie's room was considered the "junk room" and I have been throwing out said junk for weeks! A trip to Lowe's a few weeks ago secured the paint color, a very pale shade of pink that I just love and I have talked J into painting it this coming weekend (I hope!). I've had a really difficult time picking out a theme for the bedding so I asked my mother-in-law if she would help me pick out fabric and make the quilt, curtains, bumper pads etc. This past week I finally found a fabric that I wanted!

In the last week Ms. Cindy Jo has added at least 10 or 15 more pieces to compliment it! I can't wait to see what she creates! I also have lots of ideas for the nursery. I'm just hoping that I have the follow through to complete them and I'll be sure to share some pictures of the progress!
I think you look great, Lyndsay! We can hardly wait to meet sweet Mattie, and as for the room, just call me! You know I'll come running with a paint brush.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you talking about, crazy girl? You look great! I couldnt believe the other day when you said you only have 11 weeks left! I am sure Mattie's room will be precious! Cant wait to see pics of it! :)
ReplyDelete