My vacation from blogging has given me time to collect lots of pictures and stories and this one was just too cute to not share. We attended the wedding of a friend last weekend and at the reception the bride and groom had a candy buffet. This was heaven on earth to Gus who spent the night circling the table picking up the pieces that fell to the flour and begging from those filling up their bags with goodies. I tried to stop him, I really did, but certain members of my family were the baddest of influences and kept him in constant supply. Gus wasn't the only child taking advantage of the situation and soon two of the cutest little girls joined Gus in his efforts. Gus, being the perfect gentleman, even shared his treats with them and this is what he received in return!!

I don't even know the little girl's name but she was the cutest thing. Ms. Cindy, the photographer, just happened to be sitting nearby and snapped this shot which I just love!!
Happy Friday!
Stop it!!! He looks grown (and stealing sugar, it's too much!)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture! How sweet!!
ReplyDeleteHey Lyndsay! I saw the pictures from Gus' birthday on Carrie's blog and just had to leave you a comment! You did such a good job throwing a FUN and CUTE farm party! So many great details...but the watermelons chilling in the wheelbarrow is my favorite. :-) Happy Birthday to your little man!
ReplyDelete