Friday, November 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Well we finally made it to the pumpkin patch! I was beginning to think that we would miss it this year but Gus and I took Papa to a doctor's appointment and were able to stop by on our way home. Gus had a great time this year playing with the pumpkins and the pretty fall displays.







This next one was my favorite! You know how I love a "from-behind" shot!!


Poor Gus was so tired after all that pumpkin fun that he slept the rest of the way home holding his big pumpkin purchase:)




4 comments:

  1. Hands down, Gus is the cutest thing I ever saw in overalls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that he's riding with the pumpkin...he loved it so much he didn't want to let it go! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! I LOVE the "from the behind" shot, too! Those kind of shots are a fave of mine too! :) I love that tractor on his hat! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were the cutest pics of Gus. My mama was sitting here looking at them and she said "That Gussie sure is a cute one!" :) I, like you, LOVED the from the behind shot.

    ReplyDelete