Bathtime is something that J and I both participate in. While I am usually the "washer", J provides entertainment and comic relief (when does he not right?)! The only time we have problems from Gus is when it is time to get out. Those little feet start kicking and he starts fussing until Daddy can wrap him up in the towel and craftily distract him (i.e. making faces in the mirror or sitting up on J's shoulders).
I am very excited about taking Gus swimming this summer, because we know he will have a ball.



bath time is always one of our faves, too! such fun! Love the pics... Gus is such a baby doll! and i know what you mean about the heart palpatations...sometimes I think Annabelle just TRIES to get hurt! Ha...
ReplyDeleteLyndsay, these pictures are precious! Of course Gus loves water! He is so cute with a wet head and BRAVE! How did we get such dare devils? Must be those ol bad Ayers genes!(: Allie's new thing is pulling the stopper out of the tub, over and over again. Despite me telling her no, she just laughs and laughs! Good times, good times!
ReplyDelete