We have had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends. We are so blessed! This Christmas was, of course, extra special. Just watching Christmas through a child's eye is special but when it is your own it is incredible. At this age, Gus wasn't extremly impressed with Christmas and all of it's fun and folly but you can't help picturing him a few years down the road finding a bicycle or BB gun under the tree! Time is passing quickly enough without me wishing it faster but I think it is only natural to want to experience all of the new things to come right?
I have forgotten my camera this entire week, which is why this post has been so long coming. I still don't have it but I have borrowed a few pictures from my family that were taken of Gus. I'll follow with more next week.
This was at my parents house at 8:00 Christmas morning. He was excited about all of those presents under the tree.
This was actually Christmas Eve at my grandma's house. He was just getting started!
The week after Christmas J and I take off every year to rest and relax. We had a great time at the annual New Year's Eve party at the camp. We also managed to throw in a home improvement project: adding a carport to the house. I'll have pictures of that later on.
I'm glad you all had wonderful Christmases and wish you all a very blessed New Year!
I cant believe how big Gus is getting! He is so cute!!! I know yall's Christmas was so sweet with him this year! Cant wait to see the rest of your pics! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of Gus may be my new favorite. He is looking (and acting!) like such a little man these days. (:
ReplyDelete