
Our vacation this year at the beach. I just LOVE this picture, mainly because it has my favorite two people in the world in it but it just grabs at my heart strings!!
4. Song that makes my day go better - This is a tough one for me because I love all types of music, therefore I never know what station I'll be listening to. However if I am feeling low I need something with a good beat that I can turn up really loud and roll the windows down.
5. How did my husband and I meet?- Being from the incredibly small town that we are from we have known each other forever. Our fathers went to high school together too; again small town! It wasn't until the 11th grade for me, 10th grade for him (yeah I feel for a younger man) that I started to notice him THAT way:) I wanted to ask him to go to prom with me and I finally worked up the courage to do it, at the Ag shop, which is where we had our first kiss too. Anyways, we went to the prom and one other date but me being me I was too shy and decided to break up with him (stupid). Then his senior year I started crushing on him again, I was already graduated and basically I stalked him. Not in the scary way but I went to all of his baseball/football games and was always available to go skiing on the river. We took our first serious date on June 14, 2002 and we started "going out" officially on October 4, 2002. We were engaged December 24, 2004 and married December 3, 2005.
6. Favorite snack?- Would have to be cold m&m's and a coke! I get that from my dad, he always keeps some in the fridge:)
7. First concert? - I'm not a big fan of concerts basically because I don't like rubbing on a drunk stranger while having my eardrums busted out but the first and probably the best one I have been to was Brad Paisley at the Strawberry festival in Plant City, Florida. It was a small concert before he was super famous and I loved it. But I love Brad, so that's why I made an exception to my "no-concert" rule!!
8. What makes you the happiest?- Hearing J. say I love you for no reason and seeing Gus' face light up in a face-busting grin:)
Sweet post Lyns!!
ReplyDeleteYou do not have an ordinary life!! YOur life is awesome!!!! I loved your answers!!!
ReplyDeleteThis was a really sweet post. I learned more about you, Lyndsay. I loved all your answers. Honey, you should know you don't have an ordinary life...if you have ol' Gussie around, your life will never be boring. I LOVE that little booger :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! What a fun way to get to know you better!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!
~Becca