Isn't she beautiful?

I can't tell you how much a love the river! Especially a cypress tree, which is a good thing since most of my house is made from one!!

Gus did some swimming..

Some climbing....
Some falling (notice the wound between the eyes)....
Some playing with fish hooks :o....just kidding (sort of)!
While daddy didn't catch any fish (in his defense we weren't out there very long) we had a great time and can't wait to go back. We have decided we are going to do this at least once a month. We'll call it Fishin' Friday!
Oooh...how fun! It looks like Gus enjoyed himself. I bet he's gonna love Fishin' Fridays :) He's certainly all boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie! I love the picture of him "bobbing" in the river. Braley loves the springs and river also. She wanted her Uncle Boy to take her out on the jetski today, lucky for me he had to work ;)
ReplyDeleteI love this post, Lyndsay! The picture of Gus bobbing in the river is too cute! Glad to see his stubborn little self decided he could wear his life jacket!
ReplyDelete