Friday, March 6, 2009

At Last!

Finally the nursery is begining to take shape, at least in my mind, but that is better than the complete mental block that I have had. I have found, ordered and received the baby bedding which I just love and can't wait to see in the crib. The crib and changing table have been ordered and are hopefully going to arrive within 4-6 weeks.


This is the set!!

We have big ideas for decorations and I am going to have to get with Ms. Cindy Jo and have her help with a valance for the windows. I am also picking up things as I find them, like a small canoe paddle from Wal-mart this week!

I have a doctors appointment today so keep me in your prayers, that my blood pressure will cooperate and be low.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww Lynz.... enjoy these days.... they are so much fun. Before you know it you will be holding your little bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that bedset!!! Too cute, and have lots of fun decorating, but not too much, we gotta keep you healthy so Gus will be happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love the theme of his room, too! It's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndsay,
    J was telling me tonight how good the bedding/crib look! I can't wait to see it all put together. Maybe this weekend-post plant sale and quilt show!!!
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndsay! The baby's room is so cute! I know you can't believe i'm married and all...but I can't believe you're having a baby! I know your family is so excited! Congrats and I hope the pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete